Decent Aquarium Plants

charlton

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Not sure if this is in the right secion of the forum but does anyone know where i can buy decent quality fake plants in the UK ? I've tried using real plants but in all honesty i just find it hard work, so i decided to try fake plants but bought some a while back and they do look really fake. So are there any available that look good in an aquarium !!

cheers

charlton
 
silk plants would be the next best option to plastic plants. But anubias species do not any worko nt hem at all, just snap a few leaves off they arre in bad health.
 
Not in the UK but my own experience is that the silk plants look much better in a tank than the plastic. They end up moving almost naturally in the water currents which gives them a look of authenticity. I got a very large number as a package deal off of e-bay but I don't know that you could do the same on the UK version of e-bay. Mine were very inexpensive compared to the LFS and were the same plants by the same manufacturers.
 
Not in the UK but my own experience is that the silk plants look much better in a tank than the plastic. They end up moving almost naturally in the water currents which gives them a look of authenticity. I got a very large number as a package deal off of e-bay but I don't know that you could do the same on the UK version of e-bay. Mine were very inexpensive compared to the LFS and were the same plants by the same manufacturers.

thanks for the replies i'll have to look into that !!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top