December 2011 Pet Of The Month Voting Poll........

Vote for you favourite

• Chub-Chub

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Cookie

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Weasley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Buddy

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Bailey and Harlie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puppy

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Toby

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Oggy

• Sox

• Harry

• Buster

• Maka

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Spook

• The dogs

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • The Birds

• Cuban

• Ruddys

• Kattie

• Meghan and Maya

• Tai

• Bengal

• Python

• Ebony

• Puska

• Lola

• Charlie

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • sandi

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • cookie

• Jonas

• Skye

• Tess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ludwig Venter

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I went on here to support someone in their entry, but I'm so, so sorry, my heart was stolen by Charlie......I was defenseless against such goofy cuteness, lol! :wub:

Yay!

Dipsydoodle..... have you sorted out your voting issue???..... if not,..... try the "Delete my vote" option and try voting again.... let me know how it goes......

kyleb2003

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I know, I'm just messing. The lizard is quite stunning. I have never seen one like it with so many vivid colors. If it wins, it is well deserved :)
He would say thanks if he could, and that picture was with mobile phone the colours are completely washed out compared to how they look when he flares up

dipsydoodlenoodle

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I went on here to support someone in their entry, but I'm so, so sorry, my heart was stolen by Charlie......I was defenseless against such goofy cuteness, lol! :wub:

Yay!

Dipsydoodle..... have you sorted out your voting issue???..... if not,..... try the "Delete my vote" option and try voting again.... let me know how it goes......

I managed thank you :). I've never noticed that before...d'oh!

fluttermoth

The current Mrs Treguard ;)
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, it's a hard one this month, but I had to vote for Harry, with it being Christmas and all :)

Branwyn

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Oh, it's a hard one this month, but I had to vote for Harry, with it being Christmas and all :)

lol thanks! she is partial to the odd mince pie but someone said she looks as if she has had too many sherries also when I took this pic lol

Rummynose

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Buddy's only got 1 vote :(
I wish I could place more than one vote...
The way your Buddy looks in the picture I imagine his fur is super soft. He's got a very handsome face, and those tufty, floppy ears make him adorable. :wub:

Rummynose

Fishaholic
Reaction score

lol thanks! she is partial to the odd mince pie but someone said she looks as if she has had too many sherries also when I took this pic lol
Branwyn, if I could also enter my daughter's vote you'd have one more vote for Harry! She said, he'd be the perfect pet of the month for December! :)

Man of fish

I'm Interested in.... ----|> that
Reaction score
His fur definitely is super soft. Thank you. It was funny how he was like posing for the picture. This pic was maybe 3 months after I got him 4 1/2 years ago he was only 1 year old. That's his full size though!!! :hyper: he's a mix of a golden retriever German Shepard and spits (the family of dogs with like chihuahua and stuff) He's super cute except he hasn't had soft toys in maybe 4 years? he chewed all of them up. This Christmas though he gets another go at them! :). He'd have 2 votes but I'm not a cheater.

Blue Ramirezi

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'm getting another bengal kitten tommorow! :) he's called Dot and he's a brown spot bengal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.