ch7.jpg

ch6.jpg

ch5.jpg

ch3.jpg

roar.jpg

sig4.jpg

sig1.jpg

Nice Pics :)

you even got the fish displaying to each other, well done.

What sort of camera did you use?

Nice nice!!! Love the danios man, gorgeous! the raindbows too. good loookin shots too. Get a pic of the whole tank dude! :lol: :good:

Great photos, looks like those blue eyes are killis right?
Great work :)

60mm Macro with a Canon 400D ;) great combination ;)

Great photos, looks like those blue eyes are killis right?
Great work :)
The blue-eyes are Pseudomugil furcata (7th pic) and Pseudomugil signifer (bottom 2 pics). They are rainbowfishes from Australia (signifers) and New Guinea (furcata).

Great pics. I've had some of those Danios for 4 months now, and still can't get pics of them. They are too darn fast. Love the other pics too. I also have some rainbows, but the Gertrude's Rainbow, Pseudomugil gertrudae type. Not as stricking as yours, but just as cute. I have some Aplocheilichthys normani, Norman's lampeye, who also have blue eyes.

Great fish.

:good:

I also have some rainbows, but the Gertrude's Rainbow, Pseudomugil gertrudae type. Not as stricking as yours, but just as cute.
Give the gertrudae a chance to grow. The males will develop big (comparitive to their body) round fins when older and they swim around with them flared out showing off. They are stunning little fish.

I also have some rainbows, but the Gertrude's Rainbow, Pseudomugil gertrudae type. Not as stricking as yours, but just as cute.
Give the gertrudae a chance to grow. The males will develop big (comparitive to their body) round fins when older and they swim around with them flared out showing off. They are stunning little fish.

I've had my little group of 6 for over a year now. 2 Males and 4 females. The boys are very handsome, especially when they're showing off for the girls. Definitely a great addition to my tank, and the only small rainbow variety (apart from the flag fin type) that I've ever seen.

Mine spawn daily, but the eggs are so tiny and when I do find them, they never hatch. I did clean the tank this morning and found a small fry swimming around. It will either be the rainbows, danios or the killifish's fry. I have loads of cories and this baby looked nothing like that. Plus the fact it was more of a mid swimmer. I've put it in the baby net with all my panda cory fry.

:hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back