Danios And Endlers And 2 Species Of Blue Eyes

Love the shots of the rainbows.

Thanks everyone, I am most grateful for the feedback :) . I enjoy taking the pics so its nice to be able to share them. The camera is a canon D400 (rebel xti in US) with a 60mm lens It can take really good pics with a flash off the camera.
Yeah Colin knows his rainbows, the blue eyes are rainbows,
Alex/Carmen I want to get some of the Gertrudes sometime soon they look stunning as Colin says. I haven’t had the signifier so long but I have had lots of fry survive from the furcatas the eggs are comparatively big and they did well in a big overgrown planted tank I have in the garden in the summer. The danios are fast and hard to shoot when they are sparring they kind of stay in one place so its easier, they seem to display and fight quite a bit in my tank. They are stunning little danios and just as easy as they zebras and others.
Dont have a pic of the tank just now its nothing special wood and easy plants with low light.

A few more pics, of the rainbows.
Signifers spawning 1&2
3&4 2 males the small one was born about 5 months ago. and 4 a male displaying.

spaw.jpg

spaw1.jpg

IMG_9648e.jpg

rainer7.jpg

I'm so so jealous of you Liam. You always show beautiful fish and inverts that I want :X :D

I'm having no luck with the Gertrude rainbows myself. Bought a couple of times and only one male survived from the first lot. He's such a bully and I'm not sure if the others died of being bullied or just my bad fish keeping :/ He's actually quite funny on his own because he won't leave the red ramshorn snails alone. He keeps poking and flaring at them :lol: Perhaps he likes snails more than his own kind. Here's a poor quality pic of him from a while back. He's fins have grown a bit more now.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back