Cycle Process Going Fast?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hey going back to my Pearland friend, that Safestart +, the directions say put the whole bottle in for tanks up to 200 gallons? Is that right?
I can't help you with this product sorry never used it as i use Tetra aquasafe for my waters.

The thing about shortened lifespans.... shortened lifespans points to something very wrong, if they were healthy they would not have shorter lifes. During that shorter life they are suffering and slowly dying. Hard water fish need to get minerals from the the water, in soft water they are deprived of this. It's like slowly starving to death. In soft water their organs cant function properly, hence the early death

Yeah that part I was ready for. The kids were funny, freaked out yesterday morning..."what happened to the tank!!!!" lol. Told them it was normal and bacteria was growing. "ewwwwwwwwwwww".

Hey going back to my Pearland friend, that Safestart +, the directions say put the whole bottle in for tanks up to 200 gallons? Is that right?
You must have picked up the large bottle of SafeStart Plus, the smaller bottle is for tanks up to 60gallons.

Most reactions

Back