killudead Fish Crazy Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location USA Dec 31, 2008 #1 what are the chances that a fish like a betta would actually eat a CRS. I bought 4 and can only locate 2. 1 of my amano shrimp jumped out and decided to go for a stroll. he did not make it back in time.
what are the chances that a fish like a betta would actually eat a CRS. I bought 4 and can only locate 2. 1 of my amano shrimp jumped out and decided to go for a stroll. he did not make it back in time.
Truck UKAPS Joined Dec 21, 2006 Messages 12,999 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Derbyshire, United Kingdom Dec 31, 2008 #2 killudead said: what are the chances that a fish like a betta would actually eat a CRS. I bought 4 and can only locate 2. 1 of my amano shrimp jumped out and decided to go for a stroll. he did not make it back in time. Click to expand... depends on the temperament of the betta, mine was VERY aggressive but handled 4 cherry shrimp ok with no casualitys
killudead said: what are the chances that a fish like a betta would actually eat a CRS. I bought 4 and can only locate 2. 1 of my amano shrimp jumped out and decided to go for a stroll. he did not make it back in time. Click to expand... depends on the temperament of the betta, mine was VERY aggressive but handled 4 cherry shrimp ok with no casualitys
killudead Fish Crazy Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location USA Dec 31, 2008 #3 do they burrow into the substrate. I noticed that they like to find the holes under the rocks and what not and hide under there.
do they burrow into the substrate. I noticed that they like to find the holes under the rocks and what not and hide under there.
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY Dec 31, 2008 #4 They don't burrow but they will hide.
pippoodle RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009 Joined Sep 22, 2008 Messages 3,861 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Devon - UK Jan 1, 2009 #5 test your water cos shrimps only usually escape when there has been a spike of some sort in the water chemistry - nitrite or ammonia good luck with the shrimpies Sarah x
test your water cos shrimps only usually escape when there has been a spike of some sort in the water chemistry - nitrite or ammonia good luck with the shrimpies Sarah x
Shrimper Fish Addict Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 834 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Leicester, UK Jan 1, 2009 #6 Like the truckasauras123 has said it depends of the Betta. When I had him my Betta killed the cherry shrimp I tried to keep with him, i never tried keeping him with CRS but they are the same size so would be just as risky.
Like the truckasauras123 has said it depends of the Betta. When I had him my Betta killed the cherry shrimp I tried to keep with him, i never tried keeping him with CRS but they are the same size so would be just as risky.