Croaking Gouramis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lol@you two :lol: :lol::)

I really like the look and the colouring of the Pearl. With regards to the bullying.....would it be better and a more peaceful option to have 2 females? :unsure:

I really like the look and the colouring of the Pearl. With regards to the bullying.....would it be better and a more peaceful option to have 2 females? :unsure:

2-3 females would be more peaceful, but at the same time, you wouldn't get the deep red colours that really show them off.

They will form a pecking order if you have more than one. If you have two the non dominent will get bullied by the dominent fish, i had 4 of them 1 male and 3 females the agression was spread rather than one fish getting it all. I dont think you will have dramas with them taking into accout the size of the tank. There not that agressive for gourami's. Also mine left my other fish alone.

Well fingers crossed 2 will be ok as I got a male and a female today. Male has some lovely colouring on him :D

Pics up later once they`re acclimatised and settled properly ;)

Thanks very much to you all for the help and advice :good: :good:

Well fingers crossed 2 will be ok as I got a male and a female today. Male has some lovely colouring on him :D

Pics up later once they`re acclimatised and settled properly ;)

Thanks very much to you all for the help and advice :good: :good:

Exciting! :D
Tell us how they get on

Not a fantastic phone pic, I`ll get a better one on the digi camera tomorrow:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back