OscarWilde
Fishaholic
Hi all
Just a couple of Q's. These probably belong in three different forums rather than Tropical Discussion but here goes.
1 ) I have recently purchased a Peter's Elephantnose Fish and he's eating frozen bloodworm. Research tells me that P.E.Ns are happiest forgaging in the sand substrate. If I put live blood worm in the tank will they survive and live in the sand?
2) Anyone know/have any tales about the Peter's Elephantnose Fish? I did my research when LFS told me about them but there seems to be little written about them. I understand that they are so fussy about water quality that some water companies use them to test purity. Hes been doing well do I'm giving myself a pat on the back there
3) It's been a while since I posted. Anyone got any opinions on my stocking list (signature) particularly the 50G.
Many thanks
Wilde.
Just a couple of Q's. These probably belong in three different forums rather than Tropical Discussion but here goes.
1 ) I have recently purchased a Peter's Elephantnose Fish and he's eating frozen bloodworm. Research tells me that P.E.Ns are happiest forgaging in the sand substrate. If I put live blood worm in the tank will they survive and live in the sand?
2) Anyone know/have any tales about the Peter's Elephantnose Fish? I did my research when LFS told me about them but there seems to be little written about them. I understand that they are so fussy about water quality that some water companies use them to test purity. Hes been doing well do I'm giving myself a pat on the back there
3) It's been a while since I posted. Anyone got any opinions on my stocking list (signature) particularly the 50G.
Many thanks
Wilde.







