Could I Keep One Green Terror Gt In My Community Tank?

PDB-89

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Reading berkshire
Roma 200

this is the list of what i want to keep so far and a mate hase a few GTs and said i could have one but could i keep them with

2x Rainbow cichlids
2x Bristlenose pleco
6x corydoras ( not disided wich ones yet)
2 x Sewellia lineolata (butterfly loach)
5 x platys
2 x Darf gourami
 
No sorry even if the tank was empty it would be a tad too small for a Green Terror,

In your current setup the gouramis and platys and butterfly loach would be killed, and the rest would take a good beating.
 
Roma 200

this is the list of what i want to keep so far and a mate hase a few GTs and said i could have one but could i keep them with

2x Rainbow cichlids
2x Bristlenose pleco
6x corydoras ( not disided wich ones yet)
2 x Sewellia lineolata (butterfly loach)
5 x platys
2 x Darf gourami

Definite no to the GT.

I also think that stock list is very bottom heavy - I'd leave out the butterfly loach as they prefer cooler water anyway. Personally I'd rethink the livebearers and dwarf gourami too but that's just me. I'd go for some rainbows or tetras instead. (not neons though)
 
LOL I only said not neons as I don't really like them - they tend to be poor quality especially compared to other less common tetras.
 
not to mention the rainbow cichlids will most likely eat them eventually
 
lol haha fair doo! i think it was davo86 who come up with a list for me and that is what i have narrowed it down to
 

Most reactions

Back
Top