Corys

sic0198

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have 3 little ones. This is one of my favorite fish.

How should I feed them? Sinking Pellets, flakes, brine shrimp, feeder fish (guppies)what?
 
Corys are bottom-feeders and should be provided with sinking foods like sinking pellets. They will also readily take regular fayre like brineshrimp, bloodworm and tropical flakes.
 
I feed mine frozen brine shrimp, frozen blood worms or flake food. He always goes nuts when it is feeding time.
 
I feed mine flakes and they like them. I make them sink to the bottom of the tank.
 
Sinking pellets are very good for them, if you have other fish in the tank, drop a few in at lights out, so the corys have a chance to get to them before the others.

Frozen foods are also good for them, also try some cucumber and lettuce, weighted down, they dont eat much of it, but they do like a nibble.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top