Corys and cucumbers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sea_Monster87

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Can corys :wub: eat cucumbers? I've seen plecos eating them so I wondered if corys could. I think it should be ok but I'm new with corys so I wanted to ask first because I didn't want to give them something that could make them sick.

Sea_Monster87 said:
Can corys :wub: eat cucumbers? I've seen plecos eating them so I wondered if corys could. I think it should be ok but I'm new with corys so I wanted to ask first because I didn't want to give them something that could make them sick.
I put cukes in my tank. I've never seen the Corys eating them, but maybe they do it when I'm not looking ;) At any rate, it doesn't appear to hurt them.

Pamela
aka Lizard

None of my fishes eat cucumbers except for bristlenose pl*cos. I've never seen cories eat them.

Hi Sea_Monster87 :)

If you're feeding cucumber to another fish and your corys eat it, don't worry about it. But, I wouldn't put it in special for them.

They do need veggies, but they can get this easily by feeding them algae wafers or spirulina disks.

<<I put cukes in my tank. I've never seen the Corys eating them, but maybe they do it when I'm not looking At any rate, it doesn't appear to hurt them.>>

you mean you feed your pleco cucumbers or your platies? cause i tried giving it to my livebearers but they're not interested

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back