Cory With Oto

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
So i am looking into stocking my 10gallon a bit more. It has 4 oto, 6 molly fry (not even an inch yet) and a fully grown molly. I am looking to add cory or maybe a few upside down catfish. In the next month or 2 i plan to set uop a 30 gallon that will have cherry barbs, molly, rasbora and some loach. I would keep the oto in the 10 gallon with 2 to 3 dwarf puffers. Could my 10 hold green, albino, swartz cory or a few upside down catfish?
 
Dwarf puffers should be kept in a tank of there own, so can't have corys with them.
Some plecs don't get on with corys, when I used to keep plecs had to move them as they didn't get on with my corys.
 
I would give the dp its own tank. I would start a new 30 gallon then move contents to new tank after a cycle. After that the dp would be moved to 10 gallon with otos. I was thinking the cory would be moved to 30 gallon. Would upside down catfish fit in 10 gallon for a month or 2?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top