Cory cats

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

KnuckleHead

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Up until yesterday Ive never kept cories. While servicing one of my lfs tanks yesterday eve, I decided to get the remaining 4 pandas we had in stock. I have to tell ya that I adore these little guys. I call them the Stooges because their antics keep a smile on my face. Something thats extrememly hard to do for me these past few days. Ill add 2 more as soon as our shipment comes in friday.

i love my pandas too. their so active and silly. they just dart around in a group of 3 or all 4 (one can be kind of a loner). and right now theyre all about an 1 long, maybe a little under, but when a molly comes up to them and bugs them or tries to steal food, they stand their ground. funny little guys. can't wait to get a few more. :D
hope they continue to help make your days better. :)

I've got 3 peppered corys and hope to get some more when I get my next tank (this is sad already planned the next tank and havent even got fish in the 2nd one yet :p ). Absolutely love them could spend ages just watching these lil guys

Glad to hear you got some pandas, Knuckelhead. :thumbs:

I really love mine. They are such perky little things compared to some of the other cory cats that look like little blimps! :lol:

I laughed my butt off earlier today. I sat there watching after I did my maintenance. Seems the angels dont like them. They dont chase or nip or anything like that. The angels will scoop up a mouthful of sand and spit it out right above the cories. Kinda reminds me of one of those snow globes ya shake up.

Most reactions

Back