Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

Too bad schooling via a comouter is not widely avalanle as some students dont hae a computer or internet access
They are trying to figure out a way to provide a laptop to all students
 
Im homeschool and study using skype and stuff, I have no problem during this time
For me it is moslty normal, but I miss going to church and youth group and hanging out with my friends during the week
 
This is the time for those drug dealers since no police on the street here, its scary how many of them go into our house and didnt knock the door just to sell drugs. I hope this is over soon...at least we got a lesson; Thats how animal in cage feels...
 
The best way to hide those drug dealers is to hide in the bedroom till they are gone.
 
Wow that's crazy. Here in seattle it's kind of bad but not to crazy yet. In Philadelphia I think it was they announced that they would not be responding to domestic violence or theft calls as well as some others. I have a cousin who lives there and he said it's getting bad
 
The best way to hide those drug dealers is to hide in the bedroom till they are gone.
Can your doors lock? Could you put a shelf or something in the way to block them from coming in?
 
A big issue will be how to get most students caught up in their studies once restrictions are lifted. I think all students should be provided with a chromebook. They are not very expensive. I believe some schools here do provide them but they should be provided everywhere worldwide.
 
I can still play with my duckies though
 

Attachments

  • 5DABBD3A-BAFF-4D2A-82C9-CADA47F8B182.webp
    5DABBD3A-BAFF-4D2A-82C9-CADA47F8B182.webp
    380.7 KB · Views: 113
  • EA9B1F74-2ABE-414D-AC35-0FEF6B18F451.webp
    EA9B1F74-2ABE-414D-AC35-0FEF6B18F451.webp
    116.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 5BD9D2DF-D21A-4F38-954B-A4F15FDBBED5.webp
    5BD9D2DF-D21A-4F38-954B-A4F15FDBBED5.webp
    382.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 1CD03803-6572-496E-AAC7-1A7C7A9F35B6.webp
    1CD03803-6572-496E-AAC7-1A7C7A9F35B6.webp
    384.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 5C257B62-19D6-448F-A202-1FC091235C04.webp
    5C257B62-19D6-448F-A202-1FC091235C04.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 124
Just get them all to redo the year.
and then colleges will suffer as Freshman classes in colleges are reduced in size. This will be another setback to the overall economy.
 
Students at college will have to redo their year too because they aren't studying there now.

Basically everyone simply needs to stop their clocks and start them again when this is over. Think of it as a holiday (albeit a long one) and everything work and study related gets wound back to January 2020 after the virus is gone. That's the only way it can be done.

------------------
And for anyone with a pet cat, keep it indoors at all times and keep it away from other cats so it doesn't catch the virus and transmit it to other cats or people.
 
The colleges here are doing online
 

Most reactions

Back
Top