Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

Excuse me. I only snore when I have had too much to drink, I have been told. Now at sixty that is never an issue as I have finally grown up (about 2 years ago).
A late developer then at 58.....typical male then really...always several steps behind us women ;) :D

Yep, my wife is 10 years younger and stopped drinking ten years ago. What does that say about males?
She is obviously a very good influence on you....you're very lucky cos not everyone has such a supportive and tolerant partner in life

It's not that I don't want to give a straight answer. It's that it really doesn't matter when it.comes to spreading this virus.

The one aspect of this that is greatly annoying is these "experts" claiming their knowledge is somehow superior to millions of years of evolutionary process. Even in the face of failure, they stick to their guns.

Who is really to say if it really does reduce severity? What is the benchmark? How do people know they wouldn't have had a mild case anyways? It would seem that folks that are meant to die from something like this are dying, regardless of vax status.

The one thing I will agree is that in some people, the symptoms are so benign that they are effectively becoming "super spreaders", because they just don't know. Kinda like what happened to me. I have had a lot of time now to think on it, and I am no longer angry about it. No matter what "could have", it happened. I'm just glad my family and I are still alive.

I know of vaxxed folk who had a way worse experience than I did/am. I know of unvaxxed folk who got less than a cold. You don't know how your body is going to react to this thing until it has to react to it.

It's a personal choice thing for anyone to get the shot. Nobody should be forced. It is unproven at best, despite all the propaganda. Since the death rate from it hovers at around 1.6% here in the states, the vast majority of people were going to suffer mild illness, just as was suggested at the onset. With or without the shots. Some folks do their best to avoid having to go through stuff like illness. It's silly really. Nature doesn't care what you try to intervene with. If it is meant to happen, it is going to. This is what nature is saying to the entire globe right now. No matter how hard you fight it, you'll never escape it. Spiritualists will tell you that we call into our lives the things we fear the most to learn from them. Naturopaths will tell you that you can be in a room full of full blown illness patients, unprotected, and if you are not meant to have it, you won't get it. This too has been proven, time and time again, by folks having this thing in the same house, but others not catching it.

As for stealing genetic code from HIV/AIDS, how do you suppose this would happen without human intervention? Think on that for a bit.

This virus was engineered to do exactly what it is doing. It's a man made animal that was let out of its cage.

Protect yourself however you see fit. Just know that nobody knows the autoimmune issues that are going to come down the pipe in x-amount of time teaching your immune system to attack healthy cells that are producing a viral rna protein. They will tell you nothing will happen, but if they were honest about it, you wouldn't do it. Anything your government have to force people to do, no matter what it is, is cause for alarm.

Most reactions

Back