Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

West Australian Police are arguing with the state government over safe working conditions during covid19. Police are claiming they don't have suitable or sufficient personal protection equipment.

-----------
An economist (not working for the government) suggested the federal government give everyone $100,000 to pay off their personal debt. The government hasn't responded but you can't give people that much money for nothing. It would destroy the country's economy and turn us into something like some of the African countries where a loaf of bread cost $10,000. On top of that, why the hell should the government give rich people and stupid people 100 grand to pay off their bills? If people that work and earn a lot of money can't live within their means, why should the government bail them out of their financial hardship? I get 20 grand a year and manage to save a few dollars each week. Most people earn more than 75 grand a year and if they can't save money, fuplie them.

-----------
Lots and lots of people in my area are coughing in public. It's freaking me out because the law states anyone with a cough, cold or flu is meant to stay home for 2 weeks and not go out in public. People aren't obeying the laws, as usual.
You give everyone 100,000.00 money would become almost worthless like what happened in Germany after WW1 with the Weimar Republic.

The stupid will inherit the Earth.
On the news just then, 1 in 8 Australians surveyed, think the 5G network caused covid19.

The 5G network is the latest mobile phone service, and whilst it might be linked to some cancers, it doesn't cause a viral pandemic.

Fuplie me, there are some dumb people on this planet.

We think that we did have covid and the test was negative as there is more than 30% false negatives and it took them over a week to process the test which males it less viable. We are still always out of breath from doing nothing, fatigued and low oxygen levels, really inconsistent heart rates as well. My dads hear rate went up to 160 and stayed that way for almost an hour after putting a small load of laundry in the dryer. He wont make a stupid appointment even though our ER doctor friend keeps telling him too. My hear rate and oxygen levels have been off as well and I've been dizzy a lot

The stupid will inherit the Earth.
On the news just then, 1 in 8 Australians surveyed, think the 5G network caused covid19.

The 5G network is the latest mobile phone service, and whilst it might be linked to some cancers, it doesn't cause a viral pandemic.

Fuplie me, there are some dumb people on this planet.
1 in 8? Holy cow! My uncle watched conspiracy theories while hes drunk and/or high and he thought that for awhile but he got over that. Is that like 2%+ of Americans thinking chocolate milk comes from brown cows?

love it, chocolate milk from brown cows :)

---------------
We think that we did have covid and the test was negative as there is more than 30% false negatives and it took them over a week to process the test which males it less viable. We are still always out of breath from doing nothing, fatigued and low oxygen levels, really inconsistent heart rates as well. My dads hear rate went up to 160 and stayed that way for almost an hour after putting a small load of laundry in the dryer. He wont make a stupid appointment even though our ER doctor friend keeps telling him too. My hear rate and oxygen levels have been off as well and I've been dizzy a lot
I see your phone is autocorrecting again (heart to hear) :)

You both need to be re-tested for covid19 and get your tickers (heart) checked.
If your dad won't go to them, would your ER doctor friend come to your place and check you at home?

I dont understand it. Maybe that is because I work on a dairy farm but who thinks that?! :rofl:

I dont understand it. Maybe that is because I work on a dairy farm but who thinks that?! :rofl:
I've said it before and will no doubt say it again, "The stupid will inherit the Earth"

In the mean time, laugh about it because that is hilarious, strawberry milk from pink cows. By the way, I have a bag of fresh air to sell if you are interested.

I've said it before and will no doubt say it again, "The stupid will inherit the Earth"

In the mean time, laugh about it because that is hilarious, strawberry milk from pink cows. By the way, I have a bag of fresh air to sell if you are interested.
I would love some fresh air, the problem is that it may be too expensive to ship it from aussie to here. And how do I know you didnt breath in it???

There have been over 90,000 deaths in the us since this started. I hate that people are STILL comparing this to the flu. It's the not the flu how long does it take these people to realize this?!

Things will be gradually opening in my state but data will be closely monitored and restrictions such as social distancing and wearing masked will be enforced. Not all businesses are allowed to open..only those where social distancing can be done. Restaurants are not yet allowed to have dine in patrons yet...just takeout. With close to 1000 people a day being infected, I hope we don't see the number of cases rising dramatically. Many small businesses are being negatively affected and many may go out of business. Time will tell how this plays out. We're are in scary times.

Brazil faces a real catastrophe as rates of infection increase at about 6% every single day and daily deaths skyrocket. And people there are not taking it seriously enough. Testing is inadequate and the true number of infections is much higher than reported.

I am going to say this here, short and sweet, which is basically my thoughts.

Y'all best stop with your conspiracies and your excuses not to stay home. Like take a look around, look at the numbers, LOOK AT THE SUFFERING THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE!!!!!! Stay home, ride the wave out, and believe in yourself and those that are going to get us through this.

I mean obviously I am not referring to anyone here, but these are my covid thoughts about the covidiots. I had kept track of it early on, but not anymore, so I won't comment on any of the politics or such about the situation.

I had kept track of it early on, but not anymore, so I won't comment on any of the politics or such about the situation.
Yes I agree...it's it best to limit political discussions here. Let's just pray for a vaccine and hope that this virus eventually is conquered.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back