Cories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cation said:
Inch, you did see at the start of this post HE brought it up again. He implied that nothing was going to be done. I think he's pulling your leg about a new tank.

Okay, I'm done. Do we have an ignore button?
Firstly yes I do have a tank cycling do you want me to prove it by taking a photo.

Secondly I said.....

Ok seen as my mum said I cant move the angel or any of the tetras into my 8.5 g (Dont even go into it)

Thridly No we dont have an ignore button but if we did I would use it on you.

SimonA

Good luck simon. Hopefully someone will tell you what you want to hear. I won't bother you any more.

cation said:
Good luck simon. Hopefully sopmeone will tell you what you want to hear. I won't bother you any more.
The Angel and the tetras are not my ####ing fish. Gezz get it through your thick skull.

SimonA

Ok, SimonA, i put my faith in you on the angel issue, as i am only 14, and i can understand your pain. I just hope it is not in vain.

I have no idea what fine gravel or sand costs, someone else should be able to tell you. But do not get cories if you can't get sand or fine gravel. They will damage their barbels, and may die as a result.

P.T.

SimonA said:
cation said:
Good luck simon. Hopefully someone will tell you what you want to hear. I won't bother you any more.
The Angel and the tetras are not my ####ing fish. Gezz get it through your thick skull.

SimonA
How the heck did I reference them there? There's no need to name call. One more time and I will report you. Like I said, good luck to you.

cation said:
SimonA said:
cation said:

SimonA
How the heck did I reference them there? There's no need to name call. One more time and I will report you. Like I said, good luck to you.
someone will tell you what you want to hear

Maybe that might happen some time because what I want to hear is people being sensible instead of being assholes.

SimonA, so long as the gravel is rounded, any cories you get should be fine. It may not be the optimum substrate, but as long as there are not alot of sharp edges on it I wouldn't worry.

SimonA said:
cation said:
SimonA said:
cation said:

SimonA

Maybe that might happen some time because what I want to hear is people being sensible instead of being assholes.
Totally uncalled for.

cation said:
SimonA said:
cation said:
SimonA said:
cation said:

SimonA

Totally uncalled for.
You asked for it.

Also jaimoe I will check out the gravel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back