Copperband Feeding

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Have you tried soaking the food in garlic guard or another one made by seachem that designed to entise finicky eaters. The other thing is to buy live brinesrhimp until you get him on frozen cos i seem to remember i had that sold back ate them cos they moved lol.

It seems to be feeding ok on the bloodworms. Tonight is had about 4 that I've seen and probably had a few more besides. I've taken to hiding food in craters and holes in the rocks. At the moment this is a bit difficult, but I'm going to use a turkey baster and inject food directly into the nooks and crannys. Doing this with frozen bloodworm all the time is going to work out expensive, so I'm going to try the same with the freeze dried stuff but, will let it rehydrate first, then inject it.

Will let you know how that goes.

Show off! I hope it bites your hand off :p

i finally got myself a copperband too, made sure he was eating well in the shop before i bought him. wish i had got 1 before he is doing great! thought it wise i got rid of my scopaz before hand as he can be an aggressive little sod.

i got a couple of mussle shells and put a small hole through them, i put the food in there some days and he loves getting his nose in there to get the food. hope your having some good luck with yours!!

How did you make out with the Freeze dried bloodworm?

well my little coup is eating like a proper piggy. i stuff hermit shells with food and she picks it out and spits it our for the other fish to eat, bless her.

hope everyone else who has a copperband is having as much luck as me in keeping it happy.

i have a longnose absolute pig :eek: out competes the clowns! such awesome fish!

that hermit crab idea is a well good, i may steal it :p

My is still doing fine and even started eating some Brine Shrimp. He doesn't eat the worms that grow in my sand. :)

I have had my Copperband for now a little over two years....by looking at the date of this post. Still doing well...feeding him froze Bloodworm. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back