Cooling Off....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mr Miagi

Veins are flowing with SW, now going back to FW!
Reaction score
DSC05397.jpg

OMG! I demand that picture back immediatly

DSC05399.jpg

Aww he's lovely! I like his one dark leg and one ginger leg. He doesn't look overly amused about being photographed though! :lol:

Thanks for all your comments guys! Ill let her know! :p

Aaaw :wub: . Beautiful kitty. What's kitty's name?? Very cute pics.

:D

She is Ali (pronounced like the nickname for Alison). :D Strange, I came up with the name, but god knows where from! :p

Aww he's lovely! I like his one dark leg and one ginger leg. He doesn't look overly amused about being photographed though! :lol:

No, LOL. She wasnt pleased, and moved on in the end, going under the table! :lol: Where I followed! :fun: The dog gets let inside too, it was 41C here today, and whilst there is sufficient shade outside, and plenty of water, we still let them in. ;)

DSC05414.jpg

Kara the Siberian Husky cooling off away from the dreaded spitting Ali cat, LOL!

DSC05412.jpg

Aww, Kara is beautiful! I love huskies but just don't the space or time to be able to look after one. They are very energetic animals, but just gorgeous! :wub:

You have 2 very beautiful pets there :D

Stunning dog. I have always LOVED them. I had two back in South Africa, but only for a short while. We got them off a friend, a male and female, but my brother in law insisted he wanted one and as we refused to separate them, he ended up with them. But I at least had a husky for a while. Amazing animals.

Love your girls names and they are beautiful creatures. Great pics.

:D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back