Cool Use For 5.5 Gallon

shortymet55

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Maryland
I have a 5.5 gallon tank lying around. Im thinking of the uses for it. All my ideas have issues though. I really only want something that will eat mainly flake food, and occasionally frozen brine shrimp and freeze dried blood worms.

1.) Betta: Somewhat boring considering Im a huge hunk of MAN.
2.) Dwarf Puffer: Not into having to have frozen or live food ready everyday.
3.) Shrimp: Kinda boring and I just dont like them
4.) African Dwarf Frog: Not into flake food. Although sinking pellets arent too hard to get either.
5.) Endlers: Will have a 10 Gallon full of them soon

What else is there? As of now, Im leaning towards ADF.


Edit: Using left over gravel as well.
 
1.) Betta: Somewhat boring considering Im a huge hunk of MAN.

3.) Shrimp: Kinda boring and gross

Haha big strong man then saying they are gross, you big girls blouse!! :D

Id go with the dwarf Puffer, Only because I love puffers ::D
 
Consdering a Brine Shrimp tank too, so I can get lots of babies to feed fry and get adults to feed as a snack to larger fish (just a snack as I hear adult brine shrimp have little nutritional value)
 
I might, but I dont have a filter for it and I dont really want to buy one unless its in use. And I dont mean just sitting in another running tank, but having the tank to itself.
 
But dad, I already have the tank, and see? I have this old filter just sitting around (hint: Hide the box). It's hardly anything!

Not that I advocate lying to your parents, just saying I got away with it for 25 years before I got caught;)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top