• Angels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver Dollars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ryan

Spinning around
Reaction score
I just can't decide which to get one day its angels and the next it is silver dollars, can somenone convince me one way or the other so ican ask for them for christmas.

I like both but i would go with 2 or 3 angels. Silver Dollard are schooling fish so you would need 5-6 of them and they get pretty big.

I voted silver dollars b/c I have two myself. (Getting more soon...) I would probably have gotten the angels instead, but the dollars are wonderful fish, though they aren't as captivating as angels. For you, though, I'd say angels, if you can pay for them. (n/m you're getting them as gifts :D )

angels for me........dollars will rip ur plants apart and they are way too skittish for my likings and they get too big

ANGELS! - They have a lot more personality, are more human interactive and are good looking cuties! So all up they are nice very nice fish, and silver dollars are shoalers, and are quite scared of sudden reactions and are worried type fish. Angels are the opposite! :D

Did I read correctly? You have 3 male bettas sharing a 20 gallon tank?

OK, I say Angels then. They have a lot more personality. But then again, I'm partial to cichlids. :hey:

Angels!

....I am new to angelfish as I've only had mine for about 3 months now, but I have fallen in love with them. Their grace and their beauty is unmatched. They are captivating and I find myself happy just watching them in their decorated and lighted aquarium. It's better than t.v. :D (and I'm a t.v. junkie!)

The only thing I find frustrating is that I can't have more! As it is now, I need a bigger tank for the two I've got....darned angelfish are as addicting as bettas. :kira: :kira: :kira:

Most reactions

Back