Converting Juwel primo 70 to a saltwater

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fitzy28

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have two freshwater fish tanks currently setup and my 70 litre is slowly being killed off by some disease so I have been treating the fish with 3 different types of medication (not at once) but its not looking good.

I am thinking of converting it to saltwater if I cant stop my fish dying or once I treat them and can move them to the other tank.

I would clean the tank with water and vinegar (like when I bought the other one second hand)

As I bought the primo 70 brand new it has the led lights, heater and filter

What type of equipment would you recommend to buy to convert it? I would only want a few fish like clown fish and corals

I like in the U.K and been looking on amazon for skimmers etc but don't know what I need at that size

I live driving distance from abyss aquatics in stockport

The main thing for me is I would need to keep the lid on (apart from water changes) as I have cats

Any help would be appreciated

I have been treating the fish with 3 different types of medication

Did you use any medications containing copper? If so, the tank may unfortunately not be safe for marine invertebrates even after a good cleaning.

If no copper was used, it should be fine. I'm unfortunately not familiar with the particular model tank in question though so I can't help much with fitting specific kinds of equipment.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back