piranha_tim
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2008
- Messages
- 412
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I love animals ... I am a huge dog decided to try fish and the feeling of a fish compared to a dog is different like a child you can hold a dog and calm a dog make him happy though interaction ...
A fish you give a fish the best by creating a wonderful enviroment for them to live in.
and when that enviroment goes bad ... its very frustrating ... solutions to problems often slow ... signs usually found when issues have gotten pretty bad.
I feel for your situation ... Good luck at resolving the problem.
A fish you give a fish the best by creating a wonderful enviroment for them to live in.
and when that enviroment goes bad ... its very frustrating ... solutions to problems often slow ... signs usually found when issues have gotten pretty bad.
I feel for your situation ... Good luck at resolving the problem.







