Concerts, Who've You Seen?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So I went to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert this past friday and it was simply amazing... the best band I have ever seen live... unreal! Great show! If you get a chance to go to their show GO!

I'm going to a Pro Life-Rally with bands:

Cross My Heart: Hope To Die
Calpurnia
A Blessed Trajedy
Andrea Doria
Children of Zion
Silhouette of You
Thy Eternity
Beauty Through Silence
Buried With A Smile
Splinter Effect
Brace For Impact!

Oh ya, bring on the Hardcore and Death Metal bands.

I went to see Muse at the MEN arena in Manchester last Saturday - awesome :S First time I've seen them but wont be the last hopefully.
Also going to see Damon Albarn and Paul SImonons band The Good the bad and the Queen in February - looking forward to that SO MUCH!! :good:

I've been to alot of underground gigs.

I saw my favourite band play in auckland earlier this year OPETH, i was taken for words absolutely awsome!!!! (plus it was a bday present from my partner plane tickets accomodation...everything :) she's the best.)

Dude, I just saw From Autumn to Ashes and Senses Fail today, and they were amazing live. FATA's lead singer is so much better than he was at the begining of the year. I even got to meet him, shake his hand, talk a bit, and take a picture with him! I also met and got autographs from one of their guitarists and drummer. Then, Buddy (Senses Fail's singer) signed my shoe! It was so good though. I'm glad I went. Oh, and since it was the Zumiez Couch Tour, I got autographs from the whole Adio skate team, at least the ones that were there.

This could take a while, since I'm 40 and I may not remember everyone, but here it goes:

REO Speedwagon (1st concert @ 13)
Billy Joel (last concert in Feb)
AC/DC
Rush
Bob Seger
Journey
Brian Adams
Aerosmith
Metallica (2X)
Van Halen
Scorpions
38 Special
Cheap Trick
Kiss
Hall & Oates (2X)
Guns & Roses
Faith No More
Flock of Seagulls
The Fixx
Rick Springfield
Pink Floyd
Foreigner
Deep Purple
Damn Yankees
ELP
Plasmatics
Sammy Hagar
Black Foot

I know there are more, but that's all I can remeber.

ive seen:

funeral for a friend
ths used
killswitch engage
story of the year
bowling for soup
army of freshmen
all american rejects
feeder
weezer

and some others that were supporting etc.

Went to see Mika in April - and going again in July to see him at Somerset House in London - can't wait! :hyper:
(no groaning and rolling eyes please ;) )

And tickets to see Arcade Fire some time in November I think.

Wow, look what happens in July:

-From First To Last
-After the Burial
-Sounds of the Underground
-Warped Tour (maybe, I dunno)

If I go to all them, I'll be broke, lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back