Compatibility Question

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Hi there, I didn't know where to put this as it crosses over two types of fish so I apologize if its in the wrong place! I'm also typing with a baby on my lap so please excuse any typos :blush:

So, I have an mbuna tank (100gal) and there was a post on freecycle with someone giving away an african cichlid and it had a picture of an electric blue in a tank. So I tell the guy I'll take it and he dropped it off tonight. It was in a bucket so I just saw a stressed blue gray color birds eye view of a fish and when we put it in the tank it went straight in the rocks. The guy leaves and a while later the fish comes out...its a freaking convict.

Anyway, I have never had a convict before and I need to know if he will be ok in with my Africans. I don't mind him staying, but I want to make sure its fine. I'm mostly just ticked about the fake picture...I guess to some people blue-ish and cichlid has a very loose interpretation.

P.S. I've been gone for awhile, so hi! to anyone who remembers me :blush:

Hi Sorrell :)

Welcome back! :flowers: It's been a long time since we've seen you around here. I hope we'll be seeing your posts in the betta section too.

Tropical Discussion is as good a place as any to post about more than one kind of fish at a time.

Most reactions

trending

Back