Community Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckfordi are just the ones i am after, have a lone 1 from a previous owner, how much would you want for them? and the platies?

Still not made my mind up on the endlers :rolleyes: whats the price on these? take it theres males and females :good:

Beckfordi are just the ones i am after, have a lone 1 from a previous owner, how much would you want for them? and the platies?

Still not made my mind up on the endlers :rolleyes: whats the price on these? take it theres males and females :good:
How about £8 for the pencils and platties There is over ten endlers and would do you the lot for £5

sounds good to me, would need them posting if thats ok?

what else is left? just set up a new 25Gal needs stocking and these are the fish i was planning :hyper:

Fab :D any idea onthe postage cost? i am rather tempted by the cories too, to join my existing 2 groups :unsure:

Fab :D any idea onthe postage cost? i am rather tempted by the cories too, to join my existing 2 groups :unsure:
I will check on postage price cos number of bags and weight will be the thing
Looking on special delivery website price is £22.70 upto 10kg and £9.05 upto 2kg (I think that would not cover the total weight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back