ChilliPepper
Fish Gatherer
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2008
- Messages
- 2,133
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
My current stocking is in my signature.
I bought a Pearl Cichlid a couple of weeks ago, which was mislabelled as a smaller variety. It has caused some disruption in my tank as my Acara doesn't like him and he has been aggressive towards my female Black Phantoms (only when they haven't been fed for a couple of days) and my shrimps are always hiding now.
I am going to try and exchange him/give him away to a LFS.
I would like some colour to my tank, thinking yellow would look ideal. I tried a couple of Koi angels a few months ago but they both died after weekly water changes - odd. They were very boring anyway and hung at the back all the time, so not sure I want to try angels again.
Any suggestions for colourful fish which would suit my tank and stocking appreciated
I bought a Pearl Cichlid a couple of weeks ago, which was mislabelled as a smaller variety. It has caused some disruption in my tank as my Acara doesn't like him and he has been aggressive towards my female Black Phantoms (only when they haven't been fed for a couple of days) and my shrimps are always hiding now.
I am going to try and exchange him/give him away to a LFS.
I would like some colour to my tank, thinking yellow would look ideal. I tried a couple of Koi angels a few months ago but they both died after weekly water changes - odd. They were very boring anyway and hung at the back all the time, so not sure I want to try angels again.
Any suggestions for colourful fish which would suit my tank and stocking appreciated








