Curiosity101
Is now at University! :D
I've just been thinking to myself about going to find some of these guys in the local rivers/streams, partly to look at and partly as free live food if/when they breed.
I'm finding it hard to find much info on them. But I know full well there are prawn shaped freshwater shrimp in the waters/rivers etc near my house. As Gammarus Pulex are meant to be the most commonly found I just presumed they were probably the same thing.
I'm finding it hard to find much info on them. But I know full well there are prawn shaped freshwater shrimp in the waters/rivers etc near my house. As Gammarus Pulex are meant to be the most commonly found I just presumed they were probably the same thing.
I don't know what your going to feed them but they don't do good with algae tablets. They also need a sponge filter.... I found out 






