Cold water turned my shrimp blue

TwoTankAmin

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
IMG_2962[1].JPG

You may wonder how i got them together in a group like that. So do I. I see 15?

This shrimp was blue before exposed to hot water.

pic19.JPG

No, no it's true,

If you stage the temperature with random 2 degrees shift up and / or down every 10 minutes, you get the

Rainbow Variants. Commonly named RGB Shrimps.

No, no it's true,

If you stage the temperature with random 2 degrees shift up and / or down every 10 minutes, you get the

Rainbow Variants. Commonly named RGB Shrimps.
Are you yanking my chain?

It was a supposed to be a joke. They are, I believe, Blue Velvet Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi). This is basically a color variant of red cherry shrimp.

I was originally given about 8 to adopt. Later I added another 6 I got a the auctions my fish club has at the end of every meeting. They are in a 15 gal. jungle tank with amano shrimp and a few white cloud minnows and 2 juvie alnino bristlenose.

It was a supposed to be a joke. They are, I believe, Blue Velvet Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi). This is basically a color variant of red cherry shrimp.

I was originally given about 8 to adopt. Later I added another 6 I got a the auctions my fish club has at the end of every meeting. They are in a 15 gal. jungle tank with amano shrimp and a few white cloud minnows and 2 juvie alnino bristlenose.
I have blue dream shrimp, a neocardina variant. They don’t change color until they die🤗

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back