Cold Water Marine Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Crablegs

Reaction score
Hi all . New to this site . Have kept fish for around 18 years now . Tropical , tropical marine , shrimp tanks. Have decided to do the tank I've always wanted . A native uk marine tank. I have a 250litre tank with a eheim professional 2 filter. This will have all media in as the tank will obviously have live sand , as I live near the ocean . I will only be filling the tank just under halfway as I am building a water dumper(like a dumper truck bucket ) to simulate waves and to oxygenate the water . Will post photos as build commences. Still making things for the tank . Anyone any tips ?

I dont have any tips but this is something i have always been interested in since i saw someone catch and take home a small corkwing wrasse for his tank. Can you buy chillers for this type of thing, if not how do you control temps? Hope it goes well for you its something id also like to do but im still quite new to the hobby.

Hi AntonyB93
You can by chillers but in our temperate climate and if you have a room without heating or you can turn it off there shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back