• Coca-Cola (all types)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please state)

• none

• Total voters
thanks all
very interesting to see Coke is the most favoured by us here, even if it is an inferior drink :p

Diet Coke and nothing else all the way! I refuse to drink Diet Pepsi, I think it tastes like dirt.
(and yes I have tasted dirt but not recently!)

Dont you think diet pepsi tastes weird, very sugary like lumps of sugar. Diet coke it so nice, but i drink to much of it!

I can't handle diet drinks at all. I hate the after taste. It literally makes me sick. I hear people and the advertisements that say you can't tell the difference but I can tell with one swallow. I grabbed a cherry coke from the shelf a month or so ago, opened it, took one swallow and about gagged. It was actually a Cherry Coke One but I had been in a hurry and didn't lok at the label closely enough. I threw it straight in the trash. I would just drink water if diet drinks were all there was.

Pepsi is a wee too sweet for my taste. I DO remember RC Cola and it WAS pretty good. Just can't find it anywhere anymore. My tank on things:

Best Cream Soda: MUG
Best Root Beer: Barq's or MUG
Best Orange: Fanta, or, Orangina
Lemon-Lime: Seven-Up

Most Disgusting Cola: TAB

Weirdest: Fresca

Caffeine: Jolt, Mountain Dew

SH

In North and South Carolina you can still find RC Cola, especially around Myrtle Beach. You can even find glass bottles (Coke, Pepsi, etc.) down there. I haven't been in a couple years but the last time I was there one of the General Stores at Barefoot Landing had a lot of the old sodas including Buffalo Ginger Ale which if anyone remembers was hot as fire. Like a fireball in a bottle.

Pepsi is a wee too sweet for my taste. I DO remember RC Cola and it WAS pretty good. Just can't find it anywhere anymore. My tank on things:

Best Cream Soda: MUG
Best Root Beer: Barq's or MUG
Best Orange: Fanta, or, Orangina
Lemon-Lime: Seven-Up

Most Disgusting Cola: TAB

Weirdest: Fresca

Caffeine: Jolt, Mountain Dew

SH

I was wondering who would bring up TAB! Yeah SH! Blast from the Past! The commercials were aweful too. I drink the wussy coke, caffeine-free diet. From a can. I don't like it very much and prefer the wee glass bottles. But I'd weigh a gazillion pound and be bouncing off the walls if I drank too much of the real stuff. Still the best with Rum and coke. Put in the lime wedge yourself for goodness sakes, do not buy coke with lime. :rolleyes: Remember the big 11-inch bottles? Now that was something! My sister used to drink one for breakfast. And she complains that I consume too much coffee.

I've noticed the soda recipes change overseas too. I absolutely adored orange Fanta in Austria. I try in the US and almost puke, way too sweet.

Any Dr. Pepper fans? My best friend swears buy it and will buy special bottles directly from the plant. Tastes aweful to me, but what do I know.

llj

My favorite is Coke, but I also like Dr. Pepper, Green River (if I can find it), Canada Dry ginger ale, and RC.

To those in the UK, is your cola made with corn syrup or real suger and about how much do you pay for a 2 liter of Coke or Pepsi?

In Chicago, a 2 liter is usually about $1.59, but there is always something on sale for $.99

I voted Pepsi, But I'd drink either. I would never drink Diet Pop ever because of all that Sucralose in there! That's what they say makes it healthy, But it's not!! Anyway, Coke is better then Pepsi in the glass bottle. :good:
P.S. What does a bottle of RC Cola look like? I've never heard of it. :blink:

Btw, does anyone know the difference between Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero?

I don't drink either though, If I feel I need a 'diet' kinda drink, I'l go for pepsi max.

I'ved recently been converted to diet coke. i still drink normal coke but prefer the taste of diet plus when drinking normal i always get a nasty coating of sugary nastyness on my teeth.

I love the vanilla coke but haven't seen it in shops for ages.

Btw, does anyone know the difference between Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero?

I don't drink either though, If I feel I need a 'diet' kinda drink, I'l go for pepsi max.

Quoted from Wikipedia:

" Coke Zero is Coca-Cola's biggest product launch in 22 years, and primarily targets young adult males. In the U.S., advertising has reflected that by describing the drink as "calorie-free" rather than "diet", since that demographic associates diet drinks with women.[12]

It also makes the marketing claim that the taste is almost indistinguishable from Coca-Cola since, unlike Diet Coke, Coke Zero is based on the formulation of Coca-Cola. "

Got to be pepsi for me :good: .. Well diet pepsi or pepsi-max.. Me and my boyfriend drink far to much of it.. We can go through 2-3 litres a day.. I think Im addicted to it as I like to have some everyday :crazy:

I voted Pepsi, But I'd drink either. I would never drink Diet Pop ever because of all that Sucralose in there! That's what they say makes it healthy, But it's not!! Anyway, Coke is better then Pepsi in the glass bottle. :good:
P.S. What does a bottle of RC Cola look like? I've never heard of it. :blink:

Arnt they using sucralose (or splenda) insted if aspartame. I heard by making the change it makes Dite coke better than it was when it had aspartame in it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back