co2

jordan barnhart

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have almost finished and got everything I need.

All thats left is final touch ups on my stand/canopy, get plants/fish, and find a co2 tank.

I am creating a 75 gallon planted tank and I need to know how to get my co2 regulator and solenoid on a co2 tank. Does it matter what kind of tank? I can probably get one from my sister that works at a bar as they have to replace them so I can get one for nothing.

Streetracer said:
Are they <b>planning</b> to be replaced, or is she going to steal one for you?
Not "<" and ">", try using "[" and "]"

you will just need the right thread adapter.

oh and when they are thrown out - they will be empty!

CO2 cylinders used in pubs and bars are usually either rented or owned. Rented ones are owned by a bar service company, the bar rents so many of them, the bar service company changes them as they run out. Owned ones are only "kind of" owned. You buy a full one, when it is empty, it is swapped with a different full one, you don't get the same one back. I doubt they are "thrown out" in either case.

If you can get one, and you can get the appropriate connectors, it should work.

a Soda stream bottle will work they are easy to refill and cheap, and the conectors are easy to come by? My bottle is a NOS bottle that a friend gave me.. its 6 liters and lasting forever. but I needed a special conector made to fit in the valves

Most reactions

Back