Co2 Fluval Mini Kit

AdrianJames

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Who has the Fluval co2 mini kit with the 20g cartridges? Are they any good? Noticing any growth? I have a 60L aquarium and apart from them running out really fast....I dont know if its any good yet as its only been 5 days.

I would really appreciate someone giving me their opinion on them and IF they work :)

Who has the Fluval co2 mini kit with the 20g cartridges? Are they any good? Noticing any growth? I have a 60L aquarium and apart from them running out really fast....I dont know if its any good yet as its only been 5 days.

I would really appreciate someone giving me their opinion on them and IF they work :)
hi i have heard good things about these. however if you subscribe to the tropical fishkeeping i read, they give them away free. ???

hi i have heard good things about these. however if you subscribe to the tropical fishkeeping i read, they give them away free. ???

Oh awesome! well I will see how I go and post a review :)

Oh awesome! well I will see how I go and post a review :)
did you get on ein the end?

Most reactions

Back