Cloudy Water

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

A man with quotes of his own work, do believe that their work is of the highest standard amongst the mediocre

Tetraman, you're still on validating, click the link you received in your email from TFF to become a full member.

The clown plecs can grow up to around 4" which would suggest with the rest in your tank they are not suitable and overcrowded (the messy buggers) but the are under teh following circumstances: They are all still babies that are 1" or less in size right now....

check your filter again anyway to ensure that it has not possibly clogged up again. When my tank did this, it clogged for about 3 days in a row till the water was cleared enough to stop blocking the propeller. Darn Fluvals, have a habit of needing cleaned often :(

Nope not clogged, all seems fine there. I guess I just over stocked :/ I will probably get another 20 gallon instead, move all the fish from the 10 into there, I'd like to keep my clown plecs together. Also yup the clowns are all under 1", I planned on upgrading for them in the future, guess I'll just have to upgrade sooner.

try contacting this guy as it shows him as admin for the forums, should be able to help you out.

Well I came home today to a surprise. The tank is nearly crystal clear now. It's still a mystery to me what happened, but I'm sooo glad to see it clearing.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back