Cloudy Ammonia Product

indir-emir

Fish Addict
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
700
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Hi everyone,
I have finally managed to find some ammonia in my local area in australia, but it not the clear ammonia everyone seems to talk about...

My question is:
Is Cloudy Ammonia safe to use in the tank and would it do the same job as normal ammonia?

P.S Havnt had a chance to go the stores yet to check out ingredients, but ill let everyone know soon as i can.

Thank you,
Indir
 
Hi everyone,
I have finally managed to find some ammonia in my local area in australia, but it not the clear ammonia everyone seems to talk about...

My question is:
Is Cloudy Ammonia safe to use in the tank and would it do the same job as normal ammonia?

P.S Havnt had a chance to go the stores yet to check out ingredients, but ill let everyone know soon as i can.

Thank you,
Indir


Sorry Indir, No you can't unless you want lots of soap in your tank. :crazy: That is what the cloudiness is Soap. I bought Cloudy ammoina to use but when you shake it there should be no bubbles in the bottle(hence me no using it and spending alot of time to find the reall deal. If there is that means that there is soap products in the ammonia which is no good for your fish. Unless you really want to give them a bath. :rolleyes:

The ammonia I got was 25% strenght. So I'm sure you could find someone who sells 500mls which like I said in your other post will be about $30. An that would be MORE than enough to perform a cycle.

I have heard of people usuing prawns or fish food but that is quite messy and is really hard to maintain the correct levels for an effective fishless cycle.

Good luck with the ammonia hunt.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top