Clearwater Tropicals - Cheshire

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
I went today on my way to Crewe and although it was very pricey I was impressed with the fish

if I had have had the spare casH I would have had the pair of Uarus that were about 7 inches and gorgeous. Couple of Spotted Gars were good looking and there was quite a selection of puffers . They had rubber eels as well which I had never seen before

Funiest price was a marbled Clarias for £30!!! it was about 8 inches, you can't even give those things away

worth a visit if you are in the area though
 
Where abouts is it? Don't have any fish in England, but still love going to local stores to drool over their stock =)
 
Clarias, walking catfish if I'm not mistaken?

it is I used to have an 18 inch one before i gave him away. great fish and it took me couple of months to make my mind up but I needed tank space for something else
 

Most reactions

Back
Top