Clear Out

Cant find a bloody tape mesure. im not feeling good about this i think its just about 30cm deep. not very in other words lol. Wish i hadnt got the filter for my new planted tank!!! :p

What do you mean one compartment can be removed? Wich of these three would you recommend? Do they come with media? and all the bits?

If u look up the aquaball u wil understand :)

personaly i like eheims. The aquaball is for 60l but should be ok on urs. Maybe ask some1, ive never been good with filters haha, my external is for 3 times my tank size :)

How much for one of these and one of the magnet cleaners posted to the north east then? :) ill have a google of the filters :)

Does the Pickup or the Aquaball. have an air line on them so it can put bubbles in aswell? Sorry for all the quetions :blush:

No worries, pickup would be to big imo 4 u. The ball has a little pipe going upwards that makes bubbles.
Mediawise i have the sponges from them in my external either you can have mature media or new bits up to u!
If u wanted aquaball and the larger cleaner Say £15? They are quite heavy

You think i should go for the aqua ball? do you have some media you can donate with it? That would be awesome. :) sorry if thats not what you meant!!! When can they be here for? :) :d:D Excited

Payment sent. Absolute pleasure trading with you :) Excited for a package coming now :p

Most reactions

Back