monica
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2007
- Messages
- 700
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Hiding behind the aqautic plants.
Well I had a huge growth of Elodea in a 2.5 gal, and in that tank I had 2 diseased bettas (Split), they both got Ich, or Velvet, I am not too sure anymore, and died. In this tank I currently just have the elodea, but I would like to use it for another betta. Could I clean the live plant in any way so it can be free of disease? Should I treat the plant? I plan to bleach the tank, but I am not sure what to do with the plant. I don't really want to throw it out, as there was a whole load of it, and I like having it. But if that is my only option...







