I have had my tank running for about 6 weeks now and done water changes weekly.
I am new to this and would like some advice please. I have not cleaned my gravel as i was told
the filter will sort out the fish waste. However i am unsure if i am to clean up the mess within the gravel.
If i am has anyone got a guide how i am to do this. I have a 60 litre tank with gravel.
I think 1 of my corries is getting ill from the waste
6 neons
2 honey gourami
2 platies
2 pepered corrie
Thanks
I am new to this and would like some advice please. I have not cleaned my gravel as i was told
the filter will sort out the fish waste. However i am unsure if i am to clean up the mess within the gravel.
If i am has anyone got a guide how i am to do this. I have a 60 litre tank with gravel.
I think 1 of my corries is getting ill from the waste
6 neons
2 honey gourami
2 platies
2 pepered corrie
Thanks
/www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=gravel+cleaner&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHFX_en-gbGB493GB493&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=38897761&biw=1366&bih=653&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10763997026945528082&sa=X&ei=xqSvUPDGKuil0QWp2oHoAQ&ved=0CGgQ8wIwAA im not sure who told u not too but im certain you have been given the wrong info .. fish waste /food can get in deep in the gravel so a good clean would be better for a fish 






