Cleaning Fry Tank

Andeekaii

Fishaholic
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
I'm aware this may sound like a completely stupid question but what is the best way to clean a fry tank?
I removed all the gravel so now its just a bare tank with a sponge filter, but there are still some really fine bits floating around.
I have a net but the mesh isnt fine enough to catch it.

Help :unsure:

Andy
 
I'm aware this may sound like a completely stupid question but what is the best way to clean a fry tank?
I removed all the gravel so now its just a bare tank with a sponge filter, but there are still some really fine bits floating around.
I have a net but the mesh isnt fine enough to catch it.

Help :unsure:

Andy


what kind of fry
 
Well theyre 2 weeks old now anyway so theyre 1cm+ long. Theyre platy and guppy
 
Length of airline and carefully syphon
 

Most reactions

Back
Top