clean tanks for ever?? ebay

Cavafish, what alphabet do you work on? :rofl: Count again :rofl:

Well done wrs, tis finished!

Arfie

Just wondering if anyone did NEThing with the Email address or if the package has turned up??

nope no package, couldn't be bothered to e-mail them again, i passed there house address onto the minions and they lived a bit nearer and think they suggested they might pop in!!

i'ved been too bothered to chase it up really, although I'm giving in to the scam i can't be bothered to fill in all the forms etc for £3.50.

It really is a shame that people have to be so dishonest. It really is quite pathetic.
Takes all sorts to make a world I suppose :no:

Well i still can't belive but it has arrived and he said sorry his printer had been playing up which showed as it was a crap print out!!

well to put it short he says to boil all gravel and stones oven bake bogwood use the biggest external filter you can afford with the usual bio rings carbon and foam then it gets to the fun part where you add lots of chemicals to get rid of ammoni and nitrites.

I'll have a porper read throguh it later and post up again but thats what i saw from a glance!!.

paul_v_biker said:
Well i still can't belive but it has arrived and he said sorry his printer had been playing up which showed as it was a crap print out!!

well to put it short he says to boil all gravel and stones oven bake bogwood use the biggest external filter you can afford with the usual bio rings carbon and foam then it gets to the fun part where you add lots of chemicals to get rid of ammoni and nitrites.

I'll have a porper read throguh it later and post up again but thats what i saw from a glance!!.
hahaha! genius.

oh wait...no it's not. :rolleyes:

hehehe...

Knew it wouldn't be anything we didn't all already know. :lol: That said, I would have thought the bogwood would float after being baked.

Ah well, he didn't say the bogwood wouldn't float. :lol: :lol:

Well, at least he did send something to you.

If he was just printing them out for you why didn't he just email them??

Oh year right - You've already learnt he's not very good with email when he didn't respond to you :lol:

I emailed him and asked if he would email them to me if I won and he told me that it wasn't possible as they were already printed :rolleyes: :lol:

C'mon Paul, we're all dying of anticipation here.

Arfie

Most reactions

Back