Choosing Between Kuhli Loach And Sterba Corys...

Kuhli or Sterba Cory?

  • Kuhli

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sterba Cory

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Both (5 of each)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
5,527
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
Uk, Nottinghamshire
At the mo I have 4 Corys (3 Sterba and 1 Peppered) and 5 Banded Kuhli

The only thing is I'd rather have each of them in larger groups, however I'm near enough fully stocked. So...I'm thinking I may have to choose one or the other.

Either ways I think I'm going to re-home the peppered and get two more sterba cory. Leaving me at 5 Sterba and 5 Kuhlis for the mean time.

I know ultimately it's my decision, but I'd like some other input.
 
I have often kept Kuhlis, but are always disappointed cause you hardly ever see the blighters...... Only when I springclean my tank (totally stripping it), they emerge from filters and underneath rocks & plants...... I do not know Sterbas at all, but they could not be worse, so my vote will be for 'em....
 
I tend to be able to see around 3 of my 5 Kuhlis at any one time. Some of their favourite plants happen to be at the front, which works for me. It's just I think I'd rather have 7 Corys OR 7 Kuhlis
 
I tend to be able to see around 3 of my 5 Kuhlis at any one time. Some of their favourite plants happen to be at the front, which works for me. It's just I think I'd rather have 7 Corys OR 7 Kuhlis



.......... Corys........
 
voted for cories too, never kept Kukli loaches but the sterbai are my fave fish in my tank. Fun to look at and they get very active in the evening
 
ive found 10+ is a nice group and my 11 are always around and very rarley startled, they sometimes come to the front of the glass when i peer through it (probably more to say"what the hell is that" pmsl :P)
 
I said both - Sterbai are nice but I love khulis just because there "unusual". :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top