Chocolate Labarador Looking For New Home

Sorry it didn't work out Suzie :-(
But I believe that everything happens for a reason - so I'm sure you'll get just the perfect dog for your family when the time is right :good:

Sorry it didn't work out Suzie :-(
But I believe that everything happens for a reason - so I'm sure you'll get just the perfect dog for your family when the time is right :good:

Me too. Everything happens for a reason which probably means something better is round the corner. The one you're meant to have.

A work colleague of mine living in London has a gorgeous 2 year old purebred chocolate lab - Mocha. Shortly after they got her though, they had a baby and unfortunately the little boy has since developed an alergy. Sadly they have no choice by to rehome her.
I can put you in touch with the family, so pm me with your interest and details - only if you are very serious. No time wasters please.

Here are some pics !

100_0347web.jpg
100_1777web.jpg

100_1784web.jpg
100_2071web.jpg

100_2225web.jpg
100_2509web.jpg

100_2507web.jpg
100_2515web.jpg

Yep....that's her, and she was that cute.

Dylan now pretends to be a dog called Mocha and insists I make him "sit" and "walk" with me.

The boy really needs a puppy.

I take it that means you didn't end up with her!?!?! :/ She is a gorgeous dog, would be a shame not to have been able to have her.

I explained on page 3 I think it was...they didn't really want her to be second dog to another existing animal.
I only posted this because someone posted the original post and I didn't really know why so I just acknowledged it.

Most reactions

Back