🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MartinS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Equipment make-model-size: Dimmable LED Unit with Extending Brackets

Age and condition: 6 months/Excellent
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Change of direction
Delivery or Collection: Collection preferred but will deliver at cost and buyers risk
Sales price: £150
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): Yes
Postage & Packaging Price: £15
Photograph:
post-43111-0-01125900-1378387787.jpg

The item being offered is one of the extending LED units, you apply the dim settings to a text file and load it in via SD card. The clock then allows the unit to dim up and down (in whatever increments you decide) and also have moonlights at night, which can be set to mimic the moon cycles. It will come with the default file settings, but there are plenty of examples on here of how to configure it.

It cost me £224 6 months ago plus I got stung for £56 by Fedex.

Here's the link to the unit. Comes with a remote control, which I've never used.

It's currently over a 5' freshwater tank and whilst the blue LEDs bring out the colours, it's just not what I want for a planted tank.

The photo is of the unit over my tank - would be perfect on a 4', and you can see the excellent penetration (28" depth), though as you can see will extend to 5' and slightly more, but would recommend 4-5' max.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back