Cherry Shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mine were waiting for me when i got in this evening, clearly labelled as live shrimp :)

All were in good nick, and LOADS more than the 15 i asked for, thanks Elise!

Sadly some of the real tiddlers ended up as danio snacks :-( I looked on in horror as they decided to go for an open water swim rather than hide in the foliage. However, the others are all doing great, so thanks so much.

Get buying people!

Mine were waiting for me when i got in this evening, clearly labelled as live shrimp :)

All were in good nick, and LOADS more than the 15 i asked for, thanks Elise!

Sadly some of the real tiddlers ended up as danio snacks :-( I looked on in horror as they decided to go for an open water swim rather than hide in the foliage. However, the others are all doing great, so thanks so much.

Get buying people!

Wow thanks for the kind words! Glad they arrived safetly and are enjoying their new home! Please could you write a review on the website (http://www.freewebstore.org/TheShrimpShack/Cherry_Shrimp/p673490_2938704.aspx)
Its near the bottom and click on the blue 'write a review'.

I wont be able to post anymore shrimp until 27th March. If you want to order, that is fine but you wont get them until the 27th march :lol:

Thanks for all of the great business that I have had so far!

When my own tank is ready for shrimp then I will dig up this thread, great price and service.

Wow thanks! Or you could always add my website to your favourites :hey:
http://www.freewebstore.org/theshrimpshack/index.aspx?pageid=673483

I got mine this morning and introduced them to my tank about 3-4 hours after acclimatising, none were dead on arrival and there were FAR more than I ordered (never a bad thing :hey: ) although some were on the small side (i'm sure my botia striata and rasboras wont mind) most were about 1cm+ in size with a couple of large adults.

if it were possible to ensure a larger number of more mature shrimp i'd like to make a second order (understanding of course that you are unable to post until the 27th) of around 40 shrimp, even my small 120l planted tank looks to be a far larger job than these 20 something can handle :crazy:

thanks elise :lol:

I got mine this morning and introduced them to my tank about 3-4 hours after acclimatising, none were dead on arrival and there were FAR more than I ordered (never a bad thing :hey: ) although some were on the small side (i'm sure my botia striata and rasboras wont mind) most were about 1cm+ in size with a couple of large adults.

if it were possible to ensure a larger number of more mature shrimp i'd like to make a second order (understanding of course that you are unable to post until the 27th) of around 40 shrimp, even my small 120l planted tank looks to be a far larger job than these 20 something can handle :crazy:

thanks elise :lol:

Thanks for letting me know. Hope they enjoy muching on algae in your tank :good:

40 will be fine, and they will be nice and big by the time it comes to selling them again. Please could you write a review on my website:
http://www.freewebstore.org/TheShrimpShack/Cherry_Shrimp/p673490_2938704.aspx

Thanks again,
Elise

To everyone that is watching this thread:

I will be taking orders again starting from today, but I wont be able to send out until the 28th March.

Just giving you the heads up as it is a first come first served basis!

Hi Di,
Thanks for the feedback. There seems to be a problem with the host website, but it should be back up and running this afternoon.
Thanks for letting me know :good:
Elise

Elise, did you actively decide to breed RCS, or is it something that just sort of happened, and you thought "why not sell some of these?" !

Just interested!

Well a bit of both really. I bought around 40 from a friend that was shutting his tank down, and after a few months they were breeding like rabbits. I started selling them and I enjoyed the fact that people werent prepared to be ripped off by their LFS (£2-£3 a shrimp) so I set up a few tanks and the rest is history!

The website is up and running again if anyone wants to order.

Can I order 20 please? Oh, is shipping to northern ireland ok? Same postage costs as mainland U.K and same price too. My mother lives in england and when she sends things as next day it really is next day.

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back