Cherry Shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

do you have any left? I'd like about 15-20 if that's possible? nevermind, bought them from your website.

I am interested in some please, how many could a 64ltr hold? Are they ok with corys and kuhli loach?

I am interested in some please, how many could a 64ltr hold? Are they ok with corys and kuhli loach?

Hi,

64L is a good size and Corys and Kuhli loaches are great tankmates. In theory as shrimps do not really add to the bioload you could probably have 250+ in there, but you can have a starting batch of maybe 50 if you like? Less if your budget does not allow. You can go on my website in my sig to order if you want.

And thanks VincentClive, I have recieved your order. I'll try and get them sent today but I cant promise anything.
Thanks,
Elise

Do you generally send juvenile or adult shrimp? And i assume it's a mix of male-female!

My site is http://www.freewebstore.org/TheShrimpShack

I usually send Juvaniles as the adults seem to get stressed during postage as they like stable conditions.

I can only send up until thursday and I wont be able to send again until 27th March

My site is http://www.freewebstore.org/TheShrimpShack

I usually send Juvaniles as the adults seem to get stressed during postage as they like stable conditions.

I can only send up until thursday and I wont be able to send again until 27th March
I better get ordering then! I'll do it via your site if that's easier for you?

Yeah the site is my prefferred choice! Make sure you email or put in your order on the day that you would like delivery.

Thanks,
Elise

Weekdays only this week, although at the end of march I will start offering saturday delivery again.
If you want, I could send them to a workplace?

Weekdays only this week, although at the end of march I will start offering saturday delivery again.
If you want, I could send them to a workplace?
No it should be okay. They might have to sit in the darkness of their box until i get back from uni in the evening though. Any day this week's fine, i've put it as a note.
Thanks!

Thanks, I have recieved the order. Its too late for today, but i will try and get them out tomorrow/wednesday,

Hello, were you able to get them posted out yesterday? Only I've not received them today and I was in all day to answer the door to the postie, if you haven't posted yet could you please do so tomorrow for arrival on Thursday if possible.

Thanks a bunch.

Hello, were you able to get them posted out yesterday? Only I've not received them today and I was in all day to answer the door to the postie, if you haven't posted yet could you please do so tomorrow for arrival on Thursday if possible.

Thanks a bunch.

Hi,
Sorry I didn't get them away yesterday, but you ate scheduled in for tomorrow dispatch.

Thanks
Elise

Thanks a bunch.

Hi,
Sorry I didn't get them away yesterday, but you ate scheduled in for tomorrow dispatch.

Thanks
Elise

No problem at all, I just had visions of the poor little buggers stuck in a sorting office somewhere!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back