Cherry Shrimp

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hi what are your stocks like please? my tank should be ready in approx 10-14 days looking for approx 30 shrimp?

Hi what are your stocks like please? my tank should be ready in approx 10-14 days looking for approx 30 shrimp?

That will be fine, I always have stock ready. Just reply to this thread or PM me when you are ready :good:

Right my new tank is all set up and running. But I need to let it all settle in. Reaaaaalllllllyyyyyy want my shrimpys now :(
but of course want them to have a nice environment to grow big and strong in :nod: Can't wait for them though!!! yay! Will let you know as soon as I can get them!!

Right my new tank is all set up and running. But I need to let it all settle in. Reaaaaalllllllyyyyyy want my shrimpys now :(
but of course want them to have a nice environment to grow big and strong in :nod: Can't wait for them though!!! yay! Will let you know as soon as I can get them!!

Yes that will be fine :)
Just pm me or post on here :good:

I would like some shrimp if possible, would you be able to do me 20 for £20?

Even if you cant do that for me then can you still PM as I will still purchase 10 of you.. thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Reagrds,

Sharz.

Are you still selling shrimp?

Any chance I could take a few adults off you? Male and female?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back