Check This Out.

Truck

UKAPS
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
12,999
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
heres my Hallowe'en mask i made using a vacuum forming machine.

IMG_0182.webp


any guesses as to which film protagonist i based it on?
 
Damien?

Or maybe the thingy from Saw ;)

Nice handywork, just dont be knocking on my door tonight :)

Arfie
 
Hehe I'm going to see Saw tonight. I'm soo excited!!

Hm yeah it does look a lil bit like the saw thing!!! :o


:fish: rach-xo :fish:

 
Or maybe the thingy from Saw

Nice handywork, just dont be knocking on my door tonight
dont worry i will ( in jigsaws voice )

Hehe I'm going to see Saw tonight. I'm soo excited!!

Hm yeah it does look a lil bit like the saw thing!!!

bingo! ive seen it its brilliant. although one of the traps which was meant to be in saw 4 is used in the new one
 
Or maybe the thingy from Saw

Nice handywork, just dont be knocking on my door tonight
dont worry i will ( in jigsaws voice )

Hehe I'm going to see Saw tonight. I'm soo excited!!

Hm yeah it does look a lil bit like the saw thing!!!

bingo! ive seen it its brilliant. although one of the traps which was meant to be in saw 4 is used in the new one
Wooo!
Was good.. not as good as the other ones though.. Cause ya know who's doin jigsaw's work so theres nothing to guess :(

xx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top