Check My Stocking?

Rezatii

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Colchester, Essex
Okay, so I have a 110l and I have a plan of what I have in it and what I would like to add and I was hoping someone could tell me if the numbers are okay, from what I've been told it's fine but I know the LFS isn't the best place to ask so I thought I'd check here

So far I have;
4x zebra danios
4x assorted rainbowfish (2 blue / neon, 1 boesemani, 1 red irian)

I would like to put in;
4x glass catfish
3x guppies (3males I'm thinking)


Is this okay? Could I get away with a bigger group of glass catfish or guppies?


Thanks in advance :)

-Rezz
 
Would the tank be okay with 6glass catfish as well as the 3guppies and current stock?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

-Rezz
 
Okay, thank you very much :)

I'll try and get over to my LSF this weekend and pick up a group of the glass catfish then :D (The more the merrier, I fell in love with them the first time I saw them, they're part of the reason I decided to get a tropical community! XD)

-Rezz
 

Most reactions

Back
Top