Channa Ornatipinnis....free.free.free.free....rare Opportunity

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've had my eye on them but am a bit far to drive for them. However, I could combine it with a fishing trip in your neck of the woods!
How many would you keep in a 240L 4ft tank?

All three! Although given your location I would favour a bit of fly fishing in the sea if I can hit the tides right

All three! Although given your location I would favour a bit of fly fishing in the sea if I can hit the tides right

went fishing with sis and her bfriend last week, caught loads of wrasse and gobies,few other bottom dweller fish ugly looking things,they would be great in a tank.lol...my sis caught some huge bass there week before and some gar, place called hegistbury head pier....amazing place aswell,bit of a hike but worth it..

If you can guide me hon, would love them, have pmd about the tank and what you think :good:

yep replyed

Hi, i have a group of around 8 which are still small, they are runts, however the runt left over from first batch has now caught up and is big, so maybe there just slow growers,hehe but still handsome fishies, if anyones intrested,shout me :good:

Hi
That's well and truly typical! Why are the best offers too far away!?

I have an empty 55gal that I would love to have filled with some of these
:sad:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back